Monday, November 3, 2008

Update- long overdue


For those of you who were wondering, we are still alive-despite the apparent lack of blog posts I thought I'd better update you all on how we are doing. Obviously we are back together now, after a long 3 months of separation, and we are doing great. In fact, we have added another member to our family. This is Annie, our perfect little puppy.
Becky has since graduated and is working as the office manager for a chiropractic clinic in Lindon. Spencer is officially retired from summer sales, but still sells alarms on the phones part-time for APX. Other than that Spencer is still hard at work in school. After next semester he will have finished all of his classes and will only need to finish an internship to graduate with a double major in Economics and Political Science. The exciting part is that the internship may take us to Europe for four months. Although the application process hasn't started yet Spencer will be applying for internships in London working for an economic advisory firm and in Brussels working for the EU parliment! Other than that we are pretty much just working and schooling around here.

3 comments:

Necia and Joe Shumway said...

cute puppy~ Congrats on finishing school Becky. And Spencer too for being so close. I wish we were. I still have 2 1/2 years until I have my RN and Joe is going into Pharmacy so..... well we have a while!!

Necia and Joe Shumway said...

oh and I am going private and need your email address so we can stay in touch. email it to me at necia_beth@live.com

Jennifer said...

Hey I did not know that you had a blog. This Is Jennifer. Check out my blog @ gobyu2010.blogspot.com. It will be great to keep in touch.